about me: amy luella

welcome. i'm a midwest girl living down-sized in rural colorado, rearing up 3 amazing children with my texan friend + husband. much joy is found in the garden, kitchen and creating from simplified, repurposed, and restored means. there is no place like the outdoors or being in open, honest, gracious company. 

since 2018, i've been on a healing journey. because healing-testimonies have been key pieces in giving me Hope and motivation along the way, i'm writing here again (for the first time since 2013) in order to better record the healing-Good i've learned and how it has impacted me. but also, i am sharing again for any person desperately seeking healing-Hope, just like i was spring of 2018. true healing-Hope is out there! seek + you will find. may you experience It here, too.

i'm seeking what is lovely, True + healing in the everyday ordinary. come along with me.

    (enjoying colorado with our 3, may 2020)

Translate