Touched By a Family I Have Never Met


This past weekend my sister Jeanne brought a family, a dear wife, an adorable couple, and their 4 children (ages 1 to 6 years old) to my attention. August 16th the couple Stephanie and Christian Nielson and pilot Doug Kinneard were in a plane wreck. Sadly the pilot didn't make it. The parents are alive, yet in serious condition (husband 3rd degree burns on 30% of body; wife on 80% of body). Since my sister introduced me to this family's story, I have read for myself parts of Stephanie's (NieNie's) "dialogues" and her sister Courtney's (cjane) updates. I have gotten to experience Stephanie's fun personality through her words and pictures, and Courtney's updates are full of faith, love, hope, and joy. This special family has been regularly on my heart. They are asking for prayer, above all else. Please join me in asking the Lord to keep Stephanie, her husband, their children, and their extended family in His hands.

Translate