"All" About the Girls

My sister had some extra "All About Me" school posters and gave us a couple to fill out. The posters are too big to keep for years to come, but the answers are too unique to not hold onto in some way. Here is "all about our girls":

AF:
I am 3 years old. My favorite colors are blue and orange. My favorite animal is a turtle. My favorite food is PB&J. Chipotle is my favorite place. When I grow up, I want to be a mermaid or a ghost. My favorite thing to do is play on Poisson Rouge. If I had one wish, I would wish for chocolate milk.


[AF's self-portrait]

H:
I am 6 years old. My favorite colors are pink and purple. My favorite animal is a unicorn. My favorite food is egg salad sandwich. Party On is my favorite place. When I grow up, I want to be a fairy. My favorite thing to do is watch movies. If I had one wish, I would wish for an Ariel boat.


["Our family playing at Party On with our pet unicorn" by H]

Translate