The Coming Home Collection {My Swoon List}

I love my sister. I love her heart. I love her work.

Her newest collection "Coming Home" at Jeanne Oliver Designs just opened days ago.

She mixes pretty with comfortable and a lot of history or vintage touches and finds.

If lovely, livable adornments and art could make me faint from estatics (ha!), this would be my swoon list from the collection. These are a few of Jeanne's pieces that really make me smile:




1. Elaine Knit Dress:::2. Lila Peasant Dress for girls:::3. Louise Dress:::4. Vintage Bracelet:::5. Butterfly Necklace:::6. Holiday Earrings:::7. Gracie Little Girl Messenger Bag:::8. Vintage Wool Coat:::9. Natalie Camera Bag:::10. Contentment Print:::11. Vintage Kodak Duaflex Camera:::12. Vintage Napkins:::13. Room to Breathe Photography

Oh, I love all the leather cuffs, too! They come in adult and child sizes.

Which are your favorites from her collection? If you compiled a list, what would be on yours??

***Oops, I put the little girl dress and bag on twice. Well, they are too cute; they deserve it!

Translate