07 November 2012

what made me smile today

1. AD pleased that he put his shoes on all by himself
 
 
2. my happy, little dye stirrers (helping me tea stain an old white table cloth--we could have used hands, a large spoon...they requested feet)
 
3. starting the process of paper mache birds together
 
4. AD's pond of paper mache goo under his creation

5. john 3:16-21 voiced (we have been memorizing passages during bedtime. this is especially for you, grandma m. oh, H is about ready to lose her front two teeth. it makes this clip a bit more endearing.)

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to hug AD for getting his shoes on all by himself:)
    How did the girls stirring job go, do you like the way the table cloth turned out? I'd love to see the paper mache birds too! And tell H that I want her to help me learn Bible verses that well when I move. She did great! Show a photo of our toothless girl:)
    Love, M

    ReplyDelete