Healing Milestone: 12 months, No Sickness

"Bless you, Friend," from our little Colorado cabin.


I am learning more and more that as I bless a part of myself (body, soul or spirit) with goodness, it naturally blesses the other parts with goodness, also, since all our parts are interconnected. As a warning and a reminder of how I got into chronic sickness, of course, the opposite is true, too. Our design is so beautiful and amazing--thank You, Lord! As I learn to walk in new-to-me healing habits for my physical body, I feel the reward in my soul and spirit, too. This encourages me that I don't have to have it "all together" to heal more. Simply do the next good thing for my body, soul or spirit, and it will bless the whole of me. This reminds me that anything truly good or perfect comes from our Creator-Savior, so I keep looking to Him for clarity and guidance. He has been so faithful as I've asked Him for wisdom and hope along this healing journey.

The rewards of putting effort towards this healing journey is experiencing goodness I've never known before. 

One such healing milestone of 2020 was realizing that I had walked through at least 12 months with no stomach bug, no  fever, no seasonal "allergies," and no cold and using no pharmaceuticals at all. Truly, I don't ever remember going through a whole year experiencing that before in my 45 years of life! A couple times this past year I remember feeling a "cold" coming on, and I simply stepped into what I knew would clear it out--alkalize, hydrate with raw fruits and vegetables, up my soups and broth-y meals, pull out my healing herbs from our kitchen pantry and drink lots of healing teas, and move my lymphatic system with stretching, walking, dry brushing--and within a day or 2 all discomfort in my throat or head was gone. 

I am healing. My immune system is getting stronger. What a beautiful reality. 

I consulted with my healing doctor last week to give me focus for 2021. I didn't realized until we started talking that I hadn't consulted with him for just over a year. That is beautiful to me. His guidance took me through a whole year of deeper healing and feeling good. I wanted to consult with him again, not because I felt sick (like I've experienced with mainstream doctors), but because I want guidance on how to heal deeper still from this systemic infection, from my congested lymphatic system, from my congested liver, and from my congested bowls and digestive system. 

So many rewards so far, but the healing continues!


Blessed Healing to us all,

Amy Luella

Translate