Neem: the #1 Skin Herb + Blood Purifier

 My journey with the herb neem began in 2018, after my stroke when I discovered through an online testimony that a woman had reversed her Churg Strauss with the wisdom and guidance of the Ayurvedic Doctor Pankaj Naram. As I listened to many interviews with dear Dr. Naram, I would hear him mention "neem leaves" in many of his home remedies. This herb remained a mystery to me, but as I grew in Ayurvedic healing I heard other doctors like John Doulliard share, too, about neem's powerful healing benefits. So when my healing clinic had an herb sale last fall 2020, I was curious to see if their shop sold neem. Spirit of Health has a wonderful supply of healing herbs of all kinds; of course, they had neem

My first mistake when I started taking it was assuming it was like the many herb formulas I've been using throughout my healing. Most have a serving of 1 teaspoon, 1-3 per day, so I added a teaspoon to some water and drank it down as best I could. It was so bitter! And my stomach was churning all night long. Soon I found out that only about 1/4 teaspoon in a glass of water is needed, and I started drinking it 1-2 times per day for a month. Still it is a bitter drink, but for me, since I have drunk some pretty strong herbal formulas throughout these 2 1/2 years of healing, it's very doable in my opinion. (For those who would rather not drink it, you can get neem in capsule form at John Doulliard's Lifespa, too.)

So what's so wonderful about neem?

Well, it's known as the "Village Pharmacy" in Ayurveda. That says a lot! Do a search on "neem + "whatever sickness," and it probably supports its healing. It is best known for healing internal and external skin issues, supporting the pancreas and the liver, strengthening the immune system, and cleaning the blood. Dr. John Doulliard says, it is the #1 skin herb and it supports optimal health all year long. Wow!

For me personally, I wanted to try because it removes toxins, it breaks up biofilm, it heals the intestinal skin, it neutralizes free radicals, but most of all, I want more healing in my liver and my digestive track.

I am sharing today, because I am experiencing pretty cool healing benefits. The three biggest ones that are apparent right now, 

the thin hair on my head is getting thicker--I see new hair growth,

my liver spots are fading, 

and I have more energy.

The darkest liver spot on my right cheek has lightened greatly, yay!:)

You may remember that I am healing from a severe systemic infection, so drinking this "blood purifier" regularly, is truly Life to this body.

Along with drinking neem, I also make neem face masks and bentonite clay masks about once per week. I simply make a thin paste with water, coat it all over my face and neck, leave it on for about 20 minutes before gently washing it off with warm water. Both are very cleansing and toxifying to the skin. 

Neem is wonderfully powerful for cleansing and healing. So much so, that it  is not recommended for men who want to conceive, and you should talk with your healthcare practitioner before trying it if you are pregnant, nursing or on a medication.

Are you familiar with neem? If so, please share. Have you been using it long? And what healing benefits have you experienced?

Blessed Healing,

Amy Luella


Translate