Tallied Symptoms and What These Bodies Can Overcome

Life is good and full these days. The children stay busy with sports. My husband works from home and coaches year round. I homeschool the children and help teach preschool and middle school writing at our weekly co-op. As often as I want to sit at the computer with quiet time to reflect and record in this space, it's not easy to come by, especially living in a pretty tiny old cabin (it's noisy).:) I am determined to write this post, however. I want to record and remember. Maybe it will bless and encourage someone looking for Healing Hope, too.

(taken by our 16 year old this summer on a family trip to the mountains)

I will list symptoms and diagnoses that have been apart of my life (especially 2012-2018 when sickness accelerated + peaked), then note how much healing has taken place. Changing life habits and diet and getting off all pharmaceuticals and using food and herbs as medicine have brought all the Good.

Do you see anything on the list below that you or a loved one is dealing with? Healing is available!

Let the list begin, in alphabetical order:

Adrenal fatigue

Anxiety

Arthritis

Asthma

Blood (dirty syndrome)

Blood pressure (low)

Brain fog

Candida overgrowth

Churg Strauss 

Complexion (pale)

Cysts (on scalp)

Diabetic (pre-)

Dizziness/balance issues

Dryness (skin, lips, eyes)

Dysbiosis

Eosinophilia

Eye (dark under circles)

Eye floaters (aka auras or irregular migraines)

Fibromyalgia

Hair loss

Hayfever

Headaches

Heart (fluid around)

Heart palpitations

Hunger (constant)

Insomnia 

Irritability

Menstrual cycle abnormalities

Muscle weakness

Neuropathy 

Night sweats

Pancreas (low functioning)

Pneumonia (chronic)

Raynaud's Syndrome

Sinusitis (chronic)

Stroke (brain bleed leaving blind spots in vision and brain impairment)

Rhinitis 

Tinnitus 

Vasculitis 

Vertigo

Weight (mysterious loss + difficulty maintaining)

I was in a bad state, to say it simply. What my first naturopath summer 2018 said after my stroke when I sought true Healing-help was that I was severely dehydrated, severely acidic and dealing with a severe systemic infection. As I soon dove into self-education, I realized another way of saying it was, I WAS TOXIC!

So where am I now? I am not dealing with any chronic sickness--oh, how grateful I am! I have not gone to a doctor due to sickness for almost 3 years--I don't ever remember being this well this long before. I feel better than I have in 10 years, in some ways I feel better than I have since high school. The extent of my pain these days is about 1 headache per month around my cycle, reminding me to keep working on healing my lymphatic system and liver congestion. Tinnitus happens from time to time, which points me to cleanse + heal deeper in my sinuses and head.  Also, my eyes and brain can feel "off" sometimes. I tie this to the infection. If I haven't had enough hydration or minerals, or if I am really tired or ate a bad food combination, the "off" sensation shows up. The severe systemic infection settled deep into my tissues and joints and healing deeply will likely take time. Although, I do feel very well, I can see signs in my body that infection is present--white coating on the tongue, white, brown and red spots on the skin and a rust-ring around the pupils of my eyes. So happily the healing journey continues.

But I have learned that Healing happens much faster than we deserve. Our bodies are so Good and Kind. Given my life-time of poor eating and being on heavy pharmaceuticals from 2012-2018, this body has done an amazing recovery in hardly any time, comparatively, if that makes sense.

So today, I am simply sharing the contrast between where I was and how my body has healed beautifully as I supported its design. Briefly, what that means is I have focused on hydrating, alkalizing my diet, and in general, cleansing and detoxifying and rebuilding a healthy micro-biome. However, If you have questions, please leave a comment or email me. I would be happy to share more. 

I do want to note that in all my self-education on healing, I have not found any sickness that cannot be reversed. One of the toughest is Type 1 Diabetes, but even with that, I've heard of wonderful healings.

Blessed Healing, Friends,

Amy Luella





Translate