2021

2021 was an extraordinary year. 

Wrongs, lies and corruption. kept. coming. out. 

And, it was also a special year of spiritual growth. 

[sunset on our land]

Most of the shut down I've felt a seady Peace in the midst of the strange behavior, but I did begin to feel frustration autumn of 2021. I chalk that up to being impatient--wanting more Good to breakthrough the wrongs, lies, and corruption that have become so evident. Good is on the move. But I was yearning for more, sooner. Beyond praying and locally just walking in what we as family and friends know is right and true, I was feeling a great need to be Patient and wait well. So when I heard the beautiful lyrics to "Seasons"by Hillsong recently, these lines stood out:

If all I know of harvest
Is that it’s worth my patience
Then if You’re not done working
God I’m not done waiting

Along with wanting to grow in Patience, my great prayer in 2021 as great wrongs showed their ugly heads locally, nationally and world-wide was first to remember, this exposure is important and good (to know). 

And then I'd pray, "Keep bringing the wrongs we need to see to Light! All of them (as ugly as they may be)." And may we stay close to You, so we address the problems that we need to face with Wisdom, Courage, Strength, and Compassion. 

******

Spiritually, in 2021 I heard God speaking in new ways. I know our Creator-Savior has spoken through dreams, visions and prophetic words. I know He does today still, but my personal connection with such has been minimal. When I started hearing Fall of 2020 dear Brothers and Sisters sharing such words that they received from God, I thought "Wow, that sounds like My God, the God of the Holy Bible, the God of Holy Spirit." It was amazing, full of Hope and was making since of the strange, concerning time we all have been walking through. These words have brought great Joy in 2021 (some sources are listed in highlights).

What has helped you stay Hopeful? What has helped you stay focused on Goodness and Truth during this challenging season? I'd love to hear from you. I'm sure it would bless me too!:)

2021 Highlights: Hope, Goodness, Beauty and Truth

Books and Shows: I read few books this past year, and we hardly watch shows, but 2 are worth sharing.

The Sacred Enneagram was a great read. I wouldn't start here if you have never read about the Enneagram, but it's very enriching, taking one deeper into thoughtful understanding about this amazing personality tool. It also guides one in practical contemplation exercises, if interested, for personal health and growth.

The Chosen is a series about Jesus Christ of Nazareth. It is well done and gives refreshing, sound perspective to the stories we know in the Holy Bible. As a whole family we've looked forward to each episode.

Music: As we started our mornings, while I took walks or used the rebounder, or while meals were being made, music was often enjoyed and uplifted. A favorite song is linked to each name.

JUDAH. is truly a breath of fresh air. Each song is full of the Goodness, Power, and Beauty of God.

I AM THEY reminded me this year that God IS faithful and His timing IS perfect.

Zach Williams celebrates the redemptive power of our Creator-Savior, and I enjoy his country sound.

TobyMac gets better as I get older. I appreciate his energy. So often his words and music bring a smile and dance moves, if only in my seat.:)

Finally, when I didn't want words, jazz has been fun and goodness to my soul this year. Anyone else enjoy the playfulness of jazz!?:)

Apps, Podcasts + Interviews: This is how I took in current events, teachings, and education classes this year. Soon after the shut down spring of 2020, I realized Truth and Goodness was not being shared on mainstream news outlets, so I just went directly to resources experienced + respected on my topic of interest to be informed, blessed and encouraged. To be honest, it's God's voice on matters that I was seeking, and He blessed me over and over again with His voice, His Hope, and His Goodness in the midst of an evidently broken and hurting world.

GiveHim15 app by Dutch Sheets was my most visited resource in 2021, along with the YouVersion Bible app. These were daily blessings. And GiveHim15 was where I began hearing dreams, visions and prophetic words from God and sound Biblical teachings for our current times, for partnering with God, for bringing Heaven to earth now. These two resources were deeply edifying and strengthening. 

It is so not like me to say that dreams, visions and prophetic words from God through Brothers and Sisters in Jesus Christ blessed me with much of what I needed to know about making sense of our current times, receiving direction for the now, and giving great Hope for the future, but it is true for me this past year. And I pray such fresh, beautiful words from our Creator-Savior guide and edify my future, always. I'll share several dear Brothers and Sisters that refreshed and encouraged my days this past year. Honestly, at first their appearance deterred me, but when I closed my eyes and just LISTENED, I heard our Creator-Savior. I heard His Spirit, His heart. It always, always is in agreement with His Holy Bible. I think you'll come to adore these souls, too. An interview I've enjoyed is attached to each name. May you be blessed, also.

Kat Kerr was introduced to me by a dear friend. She asked me to listen, and asked, "What do you think?" Hmm, pink hair. I listened, and replied, "She's refreshingly sound Biblically and with our current events." She's had amazing Heavenly encounters! What she shares reminds me of what Heaven on earth should look like. Creative, Powerful, Fun. I've looked forward to listening to her interviews weekly ever since the introduction.

Christa Elisha is a young woman with an amazing testimony. I love her compassionate heart and her passionate, sound perspective. Everyone of her podcasts that I've listened to has been wonderful. She has many interviews out there, too.

Johnny and Elizabeth Enlow were introduced to me by the same dear friend mentioned above. They are a married couple. Both are so encouraging spiritually and given our challenging current season. Johnny has been very open, like Dutch Sheets, about the darkness behind the great wrongs we are seeing. "We do not fight against flesh and blood..." If you are ready for more big-picture understanding about what is at work behind the corruption we are witnessing AND how to partner with God to fight it, Johnny and Dutch are both amazing resources. And they are honest and real but SO FULL OF COMPASSION + HOPE.

Robin D. Bullock is the most amazing Biblical teacher I've ever heard. He gives insights into Bible passages that have opened my eyes to "get it" like never before. Our Creator-Savior and His Ways are always good, and Robin's teachings make me love Him more.

"What's God's Agenda for America" or WGAFA is a podcast introduced to me this past summer by another encouraging friend. It summarizes dreams, visions and prophetic words from God given many decades ago up until our current time. It sums up what God had said is coming and what His Good will is for America and the world. It was fun listening to this compilation after already being blessed for the last year and a half through Dutch, the Brothers and Sisters mentioned above as well as many others. 

*******

Finally, one of the most blessed "gatherings" I got to participate in last year was a monthly Zoom discussion of the Torah and the Jewish calendar in light of The-Gift-to-the-World, Jesus, through the leading of another dear friend. During my healing journey the Torah came to life like never before. The Wisdom I realized it gives for daily-whole-health living has been the foundation of watching my body reverse chronic sickness as I simply partnered with God's original intent for us and our body's amazing design. That profound, little bit of learning, opened my eyes to the richness of these ancient, beautiful writings. To connect with this group of women throughout 2021 was a great Joy in deepening my understanding of the richness of the Holy Bible and the Holy calendar. So grateful for these beautiful women. And, oh, I have so much to learn. May I keep soakin' up the Goodness.

My 2021 prayer continues. "Keep bringing the wrongs we need to see to Light! All of them (as ugly as they may be)." And may we stay close to You, Lord, so we address the problems that we need to face with Wisdom, Courage, Strength, and Compassion."

Trusting 2022 is going to truly be amazing, as we partner with the King of all kings! 

[...and sunrise]

Love + Health to you all,

Amy Luella







Translate